First off, the triathamom was a success. I made it through the whole thing just fine and I am so grateful I had something to train for this year. I'd like to do it again in the future. Next year would be good. And then the year after that I could take a break for having a baby and cheer my daughter on because she will be old enough to do it at 13. I'd like our family to have a culture of training and exercise for a purpose.
We have been all crazy around here deciding to move to Colorado Springs while John has work there because it looks like another 2 years of contracts. Then yesterday a couple possibilities came up here, and John heard two rumors about being laid off and no more work for outside union apprentices like himself. Today we are all waiting to hear what the possibilities over there are. I am praying that I will be OK with whatever happens. Either way, I need to clean and purge my house. Also, there is the possibility of my husband coming home tonight! He has been gone for nearly 11 weeks now and we have only seen him twice.
Today is Ephraim's 1st birthday. John left for work on my birthday. It would be fitting for him to come home in time to celebrate Ephraim's birthday. But if not, then we will join him in a week or so and live in Colorado Springs for a couple of years and all will be well. All is well that ends well.
We have been all crazy around here deciding to move to Colorado Springs while John has work there because it looks like another 2 years of contracts. Then yesterday a couple possibilities came up here, and John heard two rumors about being laid off and no more work for outside union apprentices like himself. Today we are all waiting to hear what the possibilities over there are. I am praying that I will be OK with whatever happens. Either way, I need to clean and purge my house. Also, there is the possibility of my husband coming home tonight! He has been gone for nearly 11 weeks now and we have only seen him twice.
Today is Ephraim's 1st birthday. John left for work on my birthday. It would be fitting for him to come home in time to celebrate Ephraim's birthday. But if not, then we will join him in a week or so and live in Colorado Springs for a couple of years and all will be well. All is well that ends well.
No comments:
Post a Comment