I've started doing the HCG thing again. This time I'm sticking it through. Last time I gave up for a lot of reasons, most of which had to do with being on vacation and not having control over my life in so many ways. I'm glad to be home for the control factor.
I loaded up hardcore on carbs and fat on Friday and Saturday. Sunday was my first day of doing low calorie. The hcg burns fat in your body so you don't need to eat as much food. So far so good. I'm looking forward to today. This helps me very deliberately limit my portion sizes and gain control of a tendency to overeat too.
I'm going out to attempt irrigation again today. I'm sorely tempted to get on the tractor and start in on excavating the pond once more. There is so much to do. I want to involve my children more though. Maybe one of them will like to come with me this morning to start the irrigation. I'm all ready a couple hours behind schedule for that, but I I would love the time spent together!
I loaded up hardcore on carbs and fat on Friday and Saturday. Sunday was my first day of doing low calorie. The hcg burns fat in your body so you don't need to eat as much food. So far so good. I'm looking forward to today. This helps me very deliberately limit my portion sizes and gain control of a tendency to overeat too.
I'm going out to attempt irrigation again today. I'm sorely tempted to get on the tractor and start in on excavating the pond once more. There is so much to do. I want to involve my children more though. Maybe one of them will like to come with me this morning to start the irrigation. I'm all ready a couple hours behind schedule for that, but I I would love the time spent together!
No comments:
Post a Comment