Thursday, March 8, 2012

OK, I'm here.  Really I am.  I Just didn't get on to post until Sunday night, and that was when I got cut off from the internet for a few days.  So I've been unplugged for a couple days which was strangely uncomfortable. 

This week my focus has been on tackling hard jobs around the house that I have procrastinated for 6 months.  I've done all right, but I haven't accomplished nearly what I had hoped! 

I weighed myself last Friday and discovered I've lost 7 pounds!  Friday morning I was able to swim my 300 meters in 20 minutes.  I'd like to start shaving time off now that I know I can at least do it.  I think the next thing I should do is see how long it takes me to walk/run a 5k and start whittling down the time on that.  I just need to work on endurance for my biking still.  Of course, around here the only way to ride is uphill or downhill, so I'm getting some very good practice! 

The snow finally melted this week so I actually CAN get out there and exercise.  Yesterday I went walk/running with the double jogging stroller and my two babies. 

I've been letting the strictness of my diet slip a little as I haven't been giving it as much focus.  I'm still getting in my vegetables and protein and water and cultured veggies.  But sometimes I forget to take my afternoon supplements, I haven't always had time to make green drink, and I'm still eating too many sweets when I'm allowed to eat them.  On the other hand, I've been really moody and hormonal and craving chocolate and feeling tired.  I hope I'm all better now! 

I took pictures of our winter wonderland but haven't got them onto the computer yet.  Next I should take pictures of spring!  There is so much cleaning up to do around here.  I'm trying to just bit off one chunk at a time. 

No comments: