Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Tonight I was able to access all the videos I've taken for the past 5 years. The children and I had a blast watching home videos of their lives. It was particularly interesting to watch the videos with our foster children. They were so brave being away from their parents. I used to fancy they were happy with me but watching the videos reminded me that they always missed Mom and Dad and home. They had good times with us too. I really appreciate the time we shared together. I'm glad I was able to be help them through a dark time in their lives. I REALLY hope that their lives have gotten better, not worse, since they left us.

I was struck by how alike all my girls look! We watched videos of Cyndi where she looks just like Diana! Ben was so quiet and cute and then there was Adri always telling him what to do and ordering him around. I can't possibly describe them adequately. I sure do love my children though. It was good to spend time together remembering the past and seeing the homes we had before we moved here. Cyndi wished we would move back. I kind of wish that too.

Time for bed and a cute little baby for me.

Anna

1 comment:

Arual said...

Gee, I sure WAS bossy!