I think part of the reason I have to keep creating new plans for myself is because the soul is dynamic. I have changed from who I was 3 months ago or even 3 weeks ago and I need a plan for this week that reflects who I am now and what I need help remembering. Here is my daily checklist as of today:
Spiritual Body:
Morning and Evening Scripture Study and Prayer
Daily time for Writing
Prayer in my heart all day
Chores for meditation time
Physical Body:
3 + quarts of water
20 - 40 minutes of exercise
Supplements
Smoothies 2 – 4 x's a day
Green/Chocolate
1 sensible 600 calorie meal at lunch
yoga
teeth
Today I begin by fasting which means I can drink lots of water, take supplements and even eat little snacks if I feel the need to sustain energy but no real meals or smoothies. I like to accompany fasting with prayer. There are things which weigh on my heart today that I will ponder and pray about.
I have learned a lot about myself this week. I love teaching. I create through writing. I find joy in comforting those who stand in need of comfort and mourning with those who mourn. I gained much of who I am from my amazing mother and father. I like my parents. I'm glad they made me. I have an awesome life. I don't need to worry so much, just enjoy the present while preparing for the future and be willing to accept change and make adjustments. The only constant in life is change.
I like being dynamic. Sometimes I think I mix up being dynamic with feeling bi-polar. I can jump all over the spectrum of emotion in a day. In fact, a depressing day for me is one in which I stay in one negative mode instead of jumping around the emotional spectrum. I married my stable, calm husband for a reason, that's for sure! If we were both like me I think one of us might be dead by now. I can really drive a person crazy, but he likes the excitement in his life and I respect his consistency and stabilizing influence on my soul. As Dave Ramsey puts it: "If both of you are the same, one of you is worthless!" Thank you John for being my soul mate. I couldn't ask for a better partner.
This week Adri is reading. She is so proud of herself and so motivated. Benjamin learned how to hold a pencil correctly and Cynthia survived a number of accidents. John loves me. I love John. I guess that makes us a happy family.
Anna
1 comment:
Hooray for a happy family (=
Post a Comment