Sunday, May 11, 2008

Feeling Called again

Well, I am finally feeling called to foster care again. It has helped tremendously for my friend Mishie to come over and help me get rid of all the "stuff" in my house that I don't need. Now I am making room for more family. We're still planning on going to Utah the end of May, so I want to have everything ready for our foster inspection before I leave.

Our garden is doing well. It's Mother's Day weekend so I've been planting and planting. It's so exciting to see all those plants in the ground at last! I love gardening. I'm needing more time to write. And I need more time to read. I'd love to have a whole 2 days set aside just for that purpose every week. It is so important to me. No matter what else I take on I need time to learn, grow, and reach out to my community.

I'm planning on running two 5 pillar classes next fall. Nothing is set in stone yet or advertised though! That means I'm having second thoughts. I have to be so careful with how I spend my time. And I need a cell phone. If this post seems totally random it is. I just haven't had time to get my thoughts down. Today will be a good day for reevaluation and planning. And I HAVE to talk to my best friend JENNIE!!!!!!!!! It has been far too long. That's what I want for mother's day is my Jennie.

No comments: