Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Adoption Possibilities




We are being considered for a sibling group I found on the internet from Denver. The link for their profile isn't available anymore because it is on hold so they can evaluate our home study and make a decision about us! But I THINK it would be ok for me to post their picture for you to see since its out on the internet anyway!
We took family pictures today so we can send a decent one with our homestudy. Do you like it? There are two that we like, but I'm curious what other people's opinions are. The first one is the one I want as a portrait on our wall and the second one is the one I am putting in our home study. I am so excited! I have a list of questions thats 2 pages long and I'm going to the temple next Tuesday where I can pray more about this particular group. So far all my feelings about this have been good. Our lives will be so different with 4 new children in the home, but adoption has felt like the right thing to do since Cynthia was born. After we finalize an adoption I'd like to concieve another child. I would really like more boys in the family. But I sure am enjoying girls right now! We all have such good times together!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I didn't know that you had a blog! The children look like they would fit right in...and your family pictures are great. I'll pray that if these kids belong with your family that the adoption process might go smoothly!
love,
jennie