Sunday, July 15, 2007

The vacation Begins

The children and I have been in Utah since Tuesday. I finished my 5-Pillar tutorial training yesterday and I'm coming up for air now. Today we went to church in my homeward with my parents and I really enjoyed that. I love to see all the women who made such a difference in my life when I was growing up. I plan to visit many of them while I am here.

Today we celebrated Laura's birthday. Doug is visiting and its been great to spend time talking with him, and also a new guy around the house, Joey. The children are having a blast and I am all tired out and ready for a nap now. I'm having trouble seeing straight for lack of sleep so I'd best take care of myself and go lie down. I need to call all the family and friends I want to visit while I'm here and make plans to see them before it's too late.

Anna

2 comments:

Arual said...

I'm not sure I even want to know what you've been talking to Joey about.

It seems he spends most conversations with my older family discussing my "mental instability".

Broncop3t3 said...

It was good to see you when you came to visit with your mom. fun to see the kids playing in the toy room. I can see my mom looking down and seeing her grandkids playing with her great nieces and nephew. Fun times.