Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Darker Days

So this last week hasn't been so great for me or our family. I've been moody and distracted and weird. I think I'm starting to get better today, but it's been a not so great week. We heard back about the children we are interested in and the news is that their caseworker is not currently considering anyone out of the local area for the children. Bummer! I don't know what will happen next. We started looking for other children out there, and there are a lot. However, this week I think I would make an awful foster mother. It's so scary to voluntarily change our family so dramatically too! I find myself thinking, "why would we do this?" The biggest worries I have are about the posibility of sexual abuse to my biological children. I don't want to bring harm into my home. I can only pray that since I feel like this is what God wants us to do, that somehow everything will work out and we will persist through whatever challenges arise.

I hurt my knee in karate tonight. I don't know what I did, but it isn't happy! I'm so glad that I'm young and I still heal in under a week from things like this!

No comments: