Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Survival

I keep a pretty tight schedule on Mondays without a whole lot of leeway.  Yesterday I totally broke down and lost it for an hour of time that I was supposed to be at a meeting.  I tried to add too many things to an all ready tight schedule after being out of town for 3 days.............it just didn't work.  Usually Mondays work.  Laura called me at just the right time and I got to cry to her.  She pointed out that maybe I'm trying to do too much.  I think it was just the extra stuff yesterday.  I am hoping to survive today.  Preferably without a nervous breakdown!

Yesterday I ate:

beef jerky
supplements
lots of lemon water
my good fats
lettuce and ham wraps
a Tablespoon of peanutbutter
leftover curry with a little bit of homemade, unsweetened applesauce
pistachios

I got my bike ride in yesterday!  I was able to bike the loop in 14 1/2 minutes.  Today I will go on a walk. 

1 comment:

Arual said...

We must grant ourselves the time in which to experience life's little moments.

I'm glad you're feeling better. :)