I've been SO busy, but I want to report that some things have really improved. Mood swings have greatly decreased. Depression is significantly lessened. Giving up sugar seems to be a huge component of happiness for me. I've been staying with my diet restrictions pretty well. A little dairy here and there but not much. I've gotten some work projects done outside that have been very gratifying. But I haven't gotten in my exercise for it's own sake. I've just been burning calories working on the property which is good too, but it doesn't count as training! I've been updating the irrigation and moving wood piles and cleaning up. John is gonna have his work cut out for him this weekend with my list of honey do's.
Yesterday I moved all the sewing stuff to a new room and gave Benjamin his own bedroom. I want to rearrange my room but I need John for that too.
Today I go to BLS training in Montrose. I've been dreaming about it all night long. I better get going. I have to get my kids to the babysitter's houses before 7 AM!
No comments:
Post a Comment