Cindy enjoys being a big sister so much. I keep waiting for the jealousy to show up but it hasn't shown a single sign of existence yet. Today Cindy asked if she could hold the baby for me. She had me set her on the couch next to her wrapped in a blanket of Cindy's choosing and then she talked to her and cuddled with her and sang to her for a good 20 minutes until Diana fell asleep. Cindy was so proud. This is a picture of the two of them from last week when Diana turned 3 weeks. I have more pictures to post but this will have to do for now. I'm busy finishing a paper that's due today that I'll post when complete.
My place to celebrate and share the joyful parts of the journey. This year I am beginning midwifery school, training for the August 2014 "triathamom" with my oldest daughter and holding down the fort (and the farm) while my husband works away from home for the year.
Friday, September 11, 2009
How Sweet
Cindy enjoys being a big sister so much. I keep waiting for the jealousy to show up but it hasn't shown a single sign of existence yet. Today Cindy asked if she could hold the baby for me. She had me set her on the couch next to her wrapped in a blanket of Cindy's choosing and then she talked to her and cuddled with her and sang to her for a good 20 minutes until Diana fell asleep. Cindy was so proud. This is a picture of the two of them from last week when Diana turned 3 weeks. I have more pictures to post but this will have to do for now. I'm busy finishing a paper that's due today that I'll post when complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment