Sunday, January 25, 2009

Moving Forward

This week I was able to be painkiller free most of the time. I have had much more clarity and energy and very little morning sickness if any. I'm almost through with the packing, and now it is time to finish up and start cleaning. My biggest problem? Returning all my items that belong to other people. I meant to take a basket of them to church today but spaced it on the way out the door.

Today is a blessed day of rest, much needed after a frantic work week. I've been falling asleep exhausted around 7:30 PM from a hard days work. I try to take naps but they are a luxury now.

Today was our last Sunday in here. I made breakfast cake and smoothie and eggs for breakfast and the family loved it. We woke up to a colder than usual house to find that we finally have some Colorado snow. We narrowly missed being in a car accident on our way to church, but the roads were OK on the way home. It's snowing again now.

Yesterday our camper trailer was delivered to our driveway. The children and I are so excited about it. John is more realistic, but he won't be in it much. I'm going to reupholster the cushions and curtains while I'm in Utah so that when we come back in April to actually live in it it will be more livable.

Next Sunday we will spend in Cedaredge attending our new ward. What a long awaited treat! We are sorry to leave our home and friends and family here, but we are so excited to return to our home there! I hope I make it through this week well. I probably will. I have God on my side and that makes all the difference.

1 comment:

T said...

Moving is no fun at all!! Good luck! How long are you going to be in Utah?