After ever so many years of trying and failing to shed excess weight and gain mental clarity and emotional stability, today I begin to succeed in that process. Today is my first day using Isagenix products (www.annagilmore.isagenix.com). Today and tomorrow are "pre-cleanse days" where I eat two shakes (which actually taste really good- like gourmet chocolate cinnamon pudding or something like that) and one normal meal plus a few supplements. I did everything I was supposed to and of course I didn't lose 15 pounds or something on the first day, but I did notice 2 major things: I have mental clarity, and emotional stability. I've been eating high quality nutrients every couple hours ALL DAY and it does just what it is supposed to! I am so pleased! What a wonderful gift for my family to experience a Mom who isn't cranky, angry, or impatient even though she is tired and going to bed late again.
Tomorrow I am going to sleep in til 6 AM and then I'm going to go do some yoga and a shower first thing in the morning. I am worth taking care of. I think of what a good job I did caring for myself in Mexico. I am so grateful for that vacation because it helped me prove to myself that I CAN take care of my body and my soul. I learned what it is I really like to do when I have all the time in the world. I learned how to spend my time well when I'm not being constantly interrupted. I have struggled ever since returning home to regain the equilibrium and peace of mind I experienced on that vacation. I now feel like I have the tools and the program to help me achieve that state alongside the stressors of my every day life. I am so excited! It's time now to be calm and peaceful so I can relax and taste sweet sleep.
Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment